So I first wanna test and see if I can figure out how to post some videos on the blog, so let's hope this works.
Secondly here are some of the reference clips. I was wondering if you guys would be willing to take a look at them and post some feedback on which ones you are responding too. It's not the exact posing I am going to use, I am going to push a few things to really exaggerate the main speaker, but it's a good indication of what I want to do. Thanks for the help!
7 comments:
I was also debating on whether or not to have the old guy (main speaker) slide in from off camera when the "kid" asks about the rules. Slide as in baseball slide. I thought it might at something to his wankaesque zaniness.
i not sure about the sliding in. As for the take that i like the most, it's a tie between the last one on the second vid and 0:28~0:39 also on the second vid. Though with the last one of vid 2, i'd say instead of pulling his arm in before the "go" he should keep is upper arm extended forward possibly raising, bend the fore arm back then swing out with a pointing hand
I like that take immediately after someone (Nicole?) says from off screen "try doing it without the hand gesture"; Some fun choices with the body, especially on the "go!"
Alright cool that gives me a direction to go with. I'll start blocking using your guys suggestions. Should be fun!
Yeah Brandon I still like it when you are already in the picture. Just makes it more realistic to me.
Haha looks like that was fun! ^^
Great clip.
I would agree with Gabriel to use some elements from a few of them. Your gesture in 1:14 of the second video for "Are you ready" Was really nice and I think you should use it.
Awesome Reference! I would maybe have the camer more tracked in on theme/focal length more so that they are biger in the picture, but that depends on if you are looking more at the physacalety of the acting rather than the closer subtle emotions.
Post a Comment