Hi Alvin, I like your set up I think you have some good things going on. My first reaction is that at the 9sec mark when the bearded character goes to grab the head of the character at the bar, is a bit sluggish. Try maybe having his hand hold a bit in anticipation back...then have it come forward quickly to push the guys head down. I think adding a slight hold at the height of the arm stretch will help. But good start and again I like the set up.
hi alvin! nice work, ur animations looks really smooth. i would just comment on one part which is the part where the old man raises his arm up. it feels like his hand is locked in place for a few brief moments. maybe you could try lowering his arm just a tiny bit as he's twisting his hand. Great job! :)
Hi Alvin, You've got some good strong poses with the standing character, but I agree with Michael that the head-grab is a bit off.
It sounds like the sitting character tries to talk again but is interrupted by the angry character, but when he tries to talk it sounds like it did before, the way his head gets slammed I'd expect his voice or demeanor to change, so you might consider loosing that action. You might also move the framing to center the characters more, as there's some empty space on screen right. Keep going!
Thanks for the comments, feel honored to get feedback from you guys.
@michael: glad you spot it, i was gonna make the hand IK when it touch the head, but i just realized hat i forgot to do that when the render finish. I also speed up the hit as you suggested.thanks
@setia: i fixed it. thanks
@justin: never thought bout that, but its true. it seems the action is too much for that. sadly i only have 7 days left, i will keep in mind for the next one. Thanks
thanks David to let me post here i will try to post the final product in 3 days or so. again, thanks for the feed back
by the way, anybody know how to fix play blast problem on maya 2011? they said its a bug that playblast always give you 24 fps
5 comments:
Thanks for posting Alvin - I'm going to get my 801 students to offer some critique for you.
Hi Alvin, I like your set up I think you have some good things going on. My first reaction is that at the 9sec mark when the bearded character goes to grab the head of the character at the bar, is a bit sluggish. Try maybe having his hand hold a bit in anticipation back...then have it come forward quickly to push the guys head down. I think adding a slight hold at the height of the arm stretch will help. But good start and again I like the set up.
hi alvin! nice work, ur animations looks really smooth. i would just comment on one part which is the part where the old man raises his arm up. it feels like his hand is locked in place for a few brief moments. maybe you could try lowering his arm just a tiny bit as he's twisting his hand. Great job! :)
Hi Alvin, You've got some good strong poses with the standing character, but I agree with Michael that the head-grab is a bit off.
It sounds like the sitting character tries to talk again but is interrupted by the angry character, but when he tries to talk it sounds like it did before, the way his head gets slammed I'd expect his voice or demeanor to change, so you might consider loosing that action. You might also move the framing to center the characters more, as there's some empty space on screen right. Keep going!
Thanks for the comments, feel honored to get feedback from you guys.
@michael: glad you spot it, i was gonna make the hand IK when it touch the head, but i just realized hat i forgot to do that when the render finish. I also speed up the hit as you suggested.thanks
@setia: i fixed it. thanks
@justin: never thought bout that, but its true. it seems the action is too much for that. sadly i only have 7 days left, i will keep in mind for the next one. Thanks
thanks David to let me post here
i will try to post the final product in 3 days or so. again, thanks for the feed back
by the way, anybody know how to fix play blast problem on maya 2011? they said its a bug that playblast always give you 24 fps
Post a Comment