From 421_02 class. A blocking state from the first assignment, 2 person dialogue. I just start with some main poses to see the timing. I don't know why but the sound is a bit off after I playblast this clip from Maya.
I really really like what you have with the bald guy. Love the face shove as a finisher. You only have a few poses for the closing of the door, so it's hard to see what exactly it's going to be - I think, though, it'd be cool to explore the different options for the door part!
You could have him putting a big force into it, letting go, then it slamming - or having the door open from a different direction so that he stays out from behind the other guy's head and also to keep the literal balance on screen. Something to consider :)
The other guy is hard to judge just yet - just don't forget that your cues come from the dialogue.
Thanks for your comment Stephanie. Yea, I have a little problem in the door part, the door supposed to open in another direction, but I couldn't find a nice pose for that so I end up like this, i will try to keep the balance between those two like you said.
About the other guy, I want his movement to be very subtle to create some contrast between the two characters.
2 comments:
I really really like what you have with the bald guy. Love the face shove as a finisher. You only have a few poses for the closing of the door, so it's hard to see what exactly it's going to be - I think, though, it'd be cool to explore the different options for the door part!
You could have him putting a big force into it, letting go, then it slamming - or having the door open from a different direction so that he stays out from behind the other guy's head and also to keep the literal balance on screen.
Something to consider :)
The other guy is hard to judge just yet - just don't forget that your cues come from the dialogue.
Something to consider :)
Thanks for your comment Stephanie. Yea, I have a little problem in the door part, the door supposed to open in another direction, but I couldn't find a nice pose for that so I end up like this, i will try to keep the balance between those two like you said.
About the other guy, I want his movement to be very subtle to create some contrast between the two characters.
Thanks again :D
Post a Comment