http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w40ushYAaYA&feature=related
So I'm going to say this is relevant because it might be awesome reference for some of you - But as an added bonus, it might be appreciated as a morale-booster.
Finals brings loads of stress and obstacles that seem inescapable. But it doesn't have to be a battle - you can't fight the rain, after all. So sing and dance like a goof-ball, and don't let those obstacles get you down. :) Anywho - this song sort of describes my mentality right now (has been stuck in my head since clear laast week!) and I'm posting it in the off-chance it might help you guys through at least this coming week - and because maybe it is useful reference for someone. << >> Be defiant! Enjoy where you are! And kick butt on your finals! :DD And thank David for being so awesome! ^.^
1 comment:
so great to have you posting here Stephanie! I love this piece. The moment he leaps up on to the lamppost, so effortless and magically: I'm drawn in.
Post a Comment