Thursday, September 20, 2012

Jerry Son: Lip Sync Audio file

Hello class,

I am going to post an audio file. I am not so sure everyone still remembers what my audio file was (that was "No Santa? Was I bad?" it included about the Jewish religion). Because of respect of other religion, David recommended to find another audio file. I hope this one is appropriate for class work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVfg--u2Kw

Please click this link above.


6 comments:

Kyle Remus said...

I love it, personally. The interaction between the two characters would be fun to animate. The voices are clear, the background music/noise isn't too loud, and it's entertaining.

Bruna Berford said...

it's a good one! I like it too! it has a cool contrast between "depression" in the begginig and "hope" at the end (was it clear? lol) =)

Jon Hanson said...

Hey man, good clip! My only worry is that it's a little long. You can definitely start working on the whole thing but if you find it's a little hard to finish I think you could also clip it around 0:11 after the guy says "Of course not."

Good luck!

Unknown said...

I agree with Jon. Its and aweseome clip, but running at 22 seconds is a bit long. You should try to cut it somewhere between :09 and :13

Jerry Son said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jerry Son said...

Thank you guys for your important suggestions. I will make it shorter.