This is looking amazing! I was worried at first with how much the girl travels, but you made it work. Keep it up and I look forward to the final product!
looks so freakin awesome. But i just felt a little bit weird that the girl just stop suddenly. I know she paused, but maybe still a little bit movement even thought she pause. Except that, i do not know anything else going wrong with the video, great job.
2 comments:
This is looking amazing! I was worried at first with how much the girl travels, but you made it work. Keep it up and I look forward to the final product!
looks so freakin awesome. But i just felt a little bit weird that the girl just stop suddenly. I know she paused, but maybe still a little bit movement even thought she pause. Except that, i do not know anything else going wrong with the video, great job.
Post a Comment