Nice look to the left and to the right. i still think the hand pounding is too slow.The run needs more work. He starts to run then there feel like a pause before he sprints.Keep up the good work!ethan
Hey An,I think that adding small steps while he's looking around would help with the sense of balance. Also, I agree with Ethan that there's a pause right before he runs. Aside from that, good job on him bouncing up and down during the idle!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Nice look to the left and to the right. i still think the hand pounding is too slow.
The run needs more work. He starts to run then there feel like a pause before he sprints.
Keep up the good work!
ethan
Hey An,
I think that adding small steps while he's looking around would help with the sense of balance. Also, I agree with Ethan that there's a pause right before he runs. Aside from that, good job on him bouncing up and down during the idle!
Post a Comment