This is my second rough draft after having to restart from square one in not being familiar with the rig of the character. After ironing out all of the qwerks with working with an old rig, I was able to get the structure back to the first rough pass and work on the timing. I'm currently finishing up the walk and run/bounce structure and will polish it up in time for the final pass.
I really like where this is going! The rig and your idea is really cute! To start out I would really focus on the root and getting the up and down movements of his gait working and once you've got that the rest will fall into place. It's coming along great!
This is coming along really great. I know this is your second draft so you obviously know what you have to do. I'd just say you're definitely headed in the right direction. I like where this is going. Maybe add a little roll to the chair after the animal jumps onto it. Have you thought about putting something on the chair that the animal wants to make it that much more interesting and to add to the story? I'm going to watch you're second submit video that you posted today after this.
3 comments:
This is my second rough draft after having to restart from square one in not being familiar with the rig of the character. After ironing out all of the qwerks with working with an old rig, I was able to get the structure back to the first rough pass and work on the timing. I'm currently finishing up the walk and run/bounce structure and will polish it up in time for the final pass.
I really like where this is going! The rig and your idea is really cute! To start out I would really focus on the root and getting the up and down movements of his gait working and once you've got that the rest will fall into place. It's coming along great!
This is coming along really great. I know this is your second draft so you obviously know what you have to do. I'd just say you're definitely headed in the right direction. I like where this is going. Maybe add a little roll to the chair after the animal jumps onto it. Have you thought about putting something on the chair that the animal wants to make it that much more interesting and to add to the story? I'm going to watch you're second submit video that you posted today after this.
Post a Comment