Rico vs. The Feather from
Crystal Dawn Godat on
Vimeo.
I originally wanted to use the Rexxy rig for this idea, but it proved to not be the best choice for what I wanted to do in the end. I decided to use the Koko rig and it got the job done. I'll most likely come back to this to do a render and add any additional polishing notes.
Great semester everyone, Happy Holidays!
2 comments:
looks great. Character's facial expression looks lively. The one thing I noticed from this is the ending. Probably you would be busy with a bunch of hws and finals. If it's done like your storyboard, it's gonna be a super adorable clip:))
Jason Chang: I like the acting and the emotional change of the dog. I feel like the last jump in the ending is a bit high compared to the anticipation. If you bend the butt down more like in the first jump off the sofa I feel like the second jump will work better.
Post a Comment