Monday, December 16, 2013

JiYeon Kim(03686823) Work in progress




working on triceratops feet and body's balance.. also trying to smooth keys out and get rid of useless keys.
Since semester is going to end, I might post a lot for participation score..:^D....

2 comments:

Melanie Thio said...

Hi JiYeon, I really like your run cycle, it's working really well.
Maybe you can add more variety to the little dino's run so it doesn't just look like a treadmill into space. For example you can twist its head to make it look at the big dino, or maybe it stumbles and almost falls, or just slight differences with its arm swing.
It looks really good so far, good luck! :)

Unknown said...

I like the idea of the dinosaur running on two legs, very unique! There is a lot going on at once so I missed the dino running in the air the first time. You can solve this by giving more of a pause before the air run to the grey dinosaur or delaying the pink dinosaurs entrance by a bit. Good luck with the rest of your finals!