Hey guys, sorry I missed yesterday. I got the cold/flu thing that's going around. What did I miss? I'll keep working on my creature blocking, but is there anything specific due next week?
So sorry to be posting this late but if you haven't heard from anyone else, we're suppose to have our character key poses blocked out. Cameras set and all that jazz. Last week we reviewed briefly our block outs with geometry shapes instead of characters and got further aquatinted with the "Mery" and her picker; but mostly there was a fire-drill.
1 comment:
So sorry to be posting this late but if you haven't heard from anyone else, we're suppose to have our character key poses blocked out. Cameras set and all that jazz. Last week we reviewed briefly our block outs with geometry shapes instead of characters and got further aquatinted with the "Mery" and her picker; but mostly there was a fire-drill.
Post a Comment