Hey, I'm not sure what you mean by the hand is gone?
I hope i'm not toooo late, but I have a few comments, First, I think you should minimize the amount of camera work that you have, i'd try to keep it still, only so that people can really focus on the internet.
Secondly,I'm not sure about the rig choices you chose. First I don't think they match, and that was the first thing i thought about, But then as i kept watching, I realized that you used the monster guy, as the girl. Having the guy lift the monster doesn't work for me, because he does it with little weight, and effortlessly lifts the monster.
Also really play with the fast and slow movements, your reference really shows some quick movements verse some holds. I'd try to get that timeing in, in your blocking, and it will help later on.
1 comment:
Hey,
I'm not sure what you mean by the hand is gone?
I hope i'm not toooo late, but I have a few comments,
First, I think you should minimize the amount of camera work that you have, i'd try to keep it still, only so that people can really focus on the internet.
Secondly,I'm not sure about the rig choices you chose. First I don't think they match, and that was the first thing i thought about, But then as i kept watching, I realized that you used the monster guy, as the girl. Having the guy lift the monster doesn't work for me, because he does it with little weight, and effortlessly lifts the monster.
Also really play with the fast and slow movements, your reference really shows some quick movements verse some holds. I'd try to get that timeing in, in your blocking, and it will help later on.
Post a Comment