Friday, December 10, 2010

Even More Progress

Allright made more progress. Added more archs and bends in the knees and body (even though it's not what a gymnast would want :P ) But I think it does look a lot better that way. Added a bounce to the matt at the end. Added the beginning and a little bit of a bar bounce, going to be working on getting that bounce throughout the whole scene.

What are your guys' thoughts on the camera at the beginning?

edit:: oh yeah and I'm going to finish up his hands after the bar bounce. =)

5 comments:

Asya said...

niiice )

Avi_The_Viking said...

First it looks great, the swings feel better and has more weight to them, but when he jumps on don't make his legs go back and I still think you can pull his legs further apart when he dose the spilt

Evan Gibbs said...

Thanks you guys. =)

I don't know what you mean about making his legs go back. Hmmm Yeah I think you're right, his legs could split a bit more.. But I kinda already rendered it. XD I'll definitely remember to do that for the next pass though!

David G Latour said...

I think Eivind is referring to the way his feet look like they kick back when he firsts leaps up to grab the bar. Overall, throughout the scene there needs to be more breaking up the relationship between the feet/legs. Offset their timing ever so slightly, get small variance in the foot angles. Anything you can do to make it less mirrored/precise and more organic and natural.

David G Latour said...

please, remind me in class to open the maya file and look at the arc as he leaves the bar.