It's looking pretty nice. One thing that kinda sticks out to me is how they both look away from each other at the end. Like they were having a little disagreement and then all of the sudden they kinda ignore each other.
I think the poses for "Of of of.." and the turn when the other guy talks is nice. He goes a little low when he says "that's right!" but I could see that if he is really bouncy.
some of the acting gestures are a bit unclear - the hand wave at "no " is too much like the one at "gonna paddle our behinds". Look for something more distinct there. I'm looking forward to seeing how the breakdowns further define the action and timing.
3 comments:
It's looking pretty nice.
One thing that kinda sticks out to me is how they both look away from each other at the end. Like they were having a little disagreement and then all of the sudden they kinda ignore each other.
I think the poses for "Of of of.." and the turn when the other guy talks is nice. He goes a little low when he says "that's right!" but I could see that if he is really bouncy.
Nice work though so far.
Thanks Evan,
yeah, them looking away from one and other is part of a revil for a gag, but I might frop it and just think about geting everythin else,
some of the acting gestures are a bit unclear - the hand wave at "no " is too much like the one at "gonna paddle our behinds". Look for something more distinct there. I'm looking forward to seeing how the breakdowns further define the action and timing.
Post a Comment