I see that you've cleaned the arc of the jump and it works lot better. One huge tip about the cat jump is that there is a very important pose where its back legs get extended all the way and front legs remain folded when it leaps. I see a pose where its front legs are extended while back legs are not extended fully in your scene(the pose for landing look great btw). Try to get that key poses more acurate then it'll get much solid :)
1 comment:
I see that you've cleaned the arc of the jump and it works lot better. One huge tip about the cat jump is that there is a very important pose where its back legs get extended all the way and front legs remain folded when it leaps. I see a pose where its front legs are extended while back legs are not extended fully in your scene(the pose for landing look great btw). Try to get that key poses more acurate then it'll get much solid :)
Post a Comment