Saturday, November 17, 2012

Jinsol - idle assignment

??
I'm doing Idle and
wanted to change from A-B to A-B-C , but I don't have an idea, I just did like this .
This is unfinished.

4 comments:

IRe said...

Hi, Jinsol.
For balance, I Think at least one foot should stable on the ground.

Jon Hanson said...

Coming along nicely!

Couple of notes, watch the gun, it goes through his leg. Also, maybe think about having him look to screen right when he turns his head back at the end, the way he is almost constantly looking to screen left feels a bit unnatural. Also, at some point you might want to think about actually lifting his feet up. The pivot is fine, but lifting the feet at some point would make him feel less tied down.

Keep up the good work

Jinsol Cha said...

Thanks Ire, Jon.

Wan Cheul Kim said...

Looking good! I like the timing for the first turn to the character's left, but the timing of the head when he looks front again after the second turn is little off. I think the motion would look much smoother by adding the follow through so keep it up :)