Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Hi everyone, Here is my animation, please give me critique !




Playground IP from Alicia Schaeffer on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you can use an extra hold for when she starts to swing around the bar, or a slower ease-in into her swing.
For when she lands, you can either have her take big steps and hop onto the mushrooms (:D) quicker, or have her stand in place for a bit, making it look like she's thinking about what she's going to do. You can make the glasses animation more apparent if you choose to do the latter and move the animation here. Right now, she looks like she's marching through the playground at a too consistent pace.
I really love your clean animation!

Unknown said...

I think you can use an extra hold for when she starts to swing around the bar, or a slower ease-in into her swing.
For when she lands, you can either have her take big steps and hop onto the mushrooms (:D) quicker, or have her stand in place for a bit, making it look like she's thinking about what she's going to do. You can make the glasses animation more apparent if you choose to do the latter and move the animation here. Right now, she looks like she's marching through the playground at a too consistent pace.
I really love your clean animation!