I don't understand what's going on in the scene, I only see two girls are moving their whole body for no reason. I think you should pay more attention to block your facial expression and don't just throw a solid grey background, give more love in the staging and appeal to help the audience read the situation.
3 comments:
Don't really know whats going on, looks like both characters got scared. Import prop object to provide a sense of context.
I would like to see some backgrounds or any props that both of them are interacting.
I don't understand what's going on in the scene, I only see two girls are moving their whole body for no reason. I think you should pay more attention to block your facial expression and don't just throw a solid grey background, give more love in the staging and appeal to help the audience read the situation.
Post a Comment