Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Hechanova Vincent CA


5 comments:

Unknown said...

nice sequence. May i suggest a little bit of wing flap movement just before your character roars at the end.

BonYoung Gu said...

Good Blocking! I can see some shaking Rear left leg on maybe fr 260- last frame

Unknown said...

Good facial expression, I can easily read the emotion. Key poses are good but still need more breakdown to tell what part of body are leading the rest. Moreover, your "rhythm" of animation is to even. You could change the timing of two hops down, maybe make the first one faster or the second, either one would help.

Ho Man said...

It's looking good. The wings could have a little bit more movement.

Wilson Lee Zhi Xian said...

Yeah I agree with Sung Yen. When you are doing the breakdowns, make sure to have a decision on which part of the dragon is leading. Overall good shot!