hey guys i just finished adding the lip sync in and there was one thing i'm worried about and that is the pose where he's pushing on the table i'm trying to make it look like he has weight as he hits the table but not sure if i'm really pulling it off alright
Hi Alex, did you change FK to IK when he push on the table? If you did not, you could swish IK mode and you can avoid sliding the hands. also, before his hands reach toward the table, his arms look like bending. so, you could make straight arms, and then when his hands reach the table, his arms begin to bend. by the way, nice lip sync animation! keep it up!
Hi Alex. I love your characters' facial expressions and eye movements, especially with the girl's when she is listening.
I want to give you a suggestion regarding to the boy's last pose at the end. Because his upper body is out of "center of balance", I have a feeling that he will lose the balance. Is it on purpose? If not, I think you can pull the boy's pelvis forward little bit more.
4 comments:
Hi Alex, did you change FK to IK when he push on the table? If you did not, you could swish IK mode and you can avoid sliding the hands. also, before his hands reach toward the table, his arms look like bending. so, you could make straight arms, and then when his hands reach the table, his arms begin to bend. by the way, nice lip sync animation! keep it up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh00_rniF8E
like 0:36, this is just a reference for pushing.
ahhhh right thanks for the tips
Hi Alex. I love your characters' facial expressions and eye movements, especially with the girl's when she is listening.
I want to give you a suggestion regarding to the boy's last pose at the end. Because his upper body is out of "center of balance", I have a feeling that he will lose the balance. Is it on purpose? If not, I think you can pull the boy's pelvis forward little bit more.
Good luck to you!
Post a Comment