Much better on the camera move Anat - smooth and pleasing. Very nice mechanics on the rolling. I'd give a bit more time on the dog entering frame, maybe 5-6 frames total between entering the scene and coming to a stop. I'd also add 2-3 frames to the stopping, feels a bit too quick and robs him of mass: More overlap there. Same note with the stopping the spin.
Looks like its coming along. You've captured the essence of puppy personality well. If you have time it'd be cool to maybe animate a few seconds of dog panting (if the rig has a tongue). When the dog is chasing its tail, it might be neat to see the ears fly back.
Thanks Kelsey! I want to get to the tongue, it's not so great on this rig so I'm going to wait till all the rest is done. And really agree about the ears!
9 comments:
Much better on the camera move Anat - smooth and pleasing. Very nice mechanics on the rolling. I'd give a bit more time on the dog entering frame, maybe 5-6 frames total between entering the scene and coming to a stop. I'd also add 2-3 frames to the stopping, feels a bit too quick and robs him of mass: More overlap there. Same note with the stopping the spin.
Thanks David!
Its saying "the video is currently not available" when I click on the video window
Thank Kelsey! Im not sure why it stopped working but I uploaded it again I hope it works now.
Still getting the same caption. Where are you uploading from?
from my computer, thats how I always uploaded. I'll try to fix it again
Looks like its coming along. You've captured the essence of puppy personality well. If you have time it'd be cool to maybe animate a few seconds of dog panting (if the rig has a tongue). When the dog is chasing its tail, it might be neat to see the ears fly back.
Thanks Kelsey! I want to get to the tongue, it's not so great on this rig so I'm going to wait till all the rest is done. And really agree about the ears!
Post a Comment