Hey Scott, I really like the three strikes and the running jump. The idle looks nice too. The only thing I see is that two gestures seem too still. Maybe you just haven't gotten to it yet but I thought it was worth mentioning.
Hey Mike. Like I already said in a class, thanks for you feedback again!I am adding some movements to gestures in an idle pose and wondering if the movements are too little. I will post it on a blog in an hour.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hey Scott,
I really like the three strikes and the running jump. The idle looks nice too. The only thing I see is that two gestures seem too still. Maybe you just haven't gotten to it yet but I thought it was worth mentioning.
Hey Mike. Like I already said in a class, thanks for you feedback again!
I am adding some movements to gestures in an idle pose and wondering if the movements are too little. I will post it on a blog in an hour.
Post a Comment