Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Chain Gun Chip

Hi everyone. I'm gonna try to be more active on the blog this second half of the semester!
I'm doing animation for games, and this is my idea for the character:


“Chain Gun Chip” is an overconfident robot engineer out to take over the world with his army of robot warriors. He usually stays back to let his minions do the dirty work, but he will occasionally mount his personal mech to spread chaos himself.

Chip’s mech is old and rusty, shaking when idle. But it is rugged and sturdy, able to traverse any terrain with the help of jet packs in the back.

Chip fires the machinegun with little restraint, showing no concern for his limited ammunition.

To summarize, Chip is overconfident and maniacal. His mech, however, is old but sturdy.
Below is my idle animation so far. Any feedback is greatly appreciated :)
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Jerry Son said...

Since it sets in private, I can't see it but sounds interesting.

Kyle Remus said...

Woops, I think I fixed it. Sorry about that.

Julie said...

Looks so good kyle:) I love the movement of chip.
It would be better if mech's legs(?) are little bit moving rather than juz stuck on the ground. Also, the pelvis looks so even.

Kyle Remus said...

Thanks for the feedback, Julie. I'll try adding some movement to his legs and vary up the pelvis.