Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Marco Sarandi Acting Shot WIP#1




Hello everyone!

This is my work in progress for the first assignment. The audio clip is a little fast so as a result the animation is fast, however I will contrast the skinny dude's animation with the bigger guy's slower movements so hopefully it will help. For the second character he will tumble forward and catch the sword as it drops. Please share any references of heavier people catching things!

Thank you
Marco

4 comments:

Marco Sarandi said...

Also I am aware that the sword isn't animated properly.

IRe said...

Oh, I see.

1. Leg pop
Right leg poping during 77-85 frames

2.Timing
timing looks like even, you can give more different timing.

Jerry Son said...

I like the action in first few seconds, but I would change next "I do not need to polish my own sword." part. Well, It is difficult to explain with writing but I will try. In my imagination, he would look at his sword and pat its blade proudly then throw it to big guy while he is speaking "polish my sword." Because Paladin must be proud of his sword either, I guess.

Marco Sarandi said...

Thanks Jerry that's actually a good idea.

I don't really like how he repeats the sweeping sword action twice so having him "stroke" his sword and then throw it away is even better!