Hi MarcoIt looks good so far to me.I just wondering that how do you place the other character?Dance animation needs to animate 2 or more chacaters.
I like the way its says "workdatpole" at the bottom of the playblast. Otherwise blocking is looking good. I can now say I've seen morphy like never before.
Ha! Awesome idea, I think it's coming along nicely.
this is awesome!!! looking great!
I can read the timing very well, just wondering about the negative space on the right. Is there any special reason about the camera placement?
Wow, a pole dancer and The Weeknd, this animation is going to be too hot for TV!Can't wait to see the finished product.
Marco - please post your final for this one; I'd love to have it as an exemplar.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hi Marco
It looks good so far to me.
I just wondering that how do you place the other character?
Dance animation needs to animate 2 or more chacaters.
I like the way its says "workdatpole" at the bottom of the playblast. Otherwise blocking is looking good. I can now say I've seen morphy like never before.
Ha! Awesome idea, I think it's coming along nicely.
this is awesome!!! looking great!
I can read the timing very well, just wondering about the negative space on the right. Is there any special reason about the camera placement?
Wow, a pole dancer and The Weeknd, this animation is going to be too hot for TV!
Can't wait to see the finished product.
Marco - please post your final for this one; I'd love to have it as an exemplar.
Post a Comment