![]() |
| Photo A: Steps |
![]() |
| Photo B: Break down Key Note |
![]() |
| Photo C: Note for Woman Dancer |
Bold Red # = Key frame
![]() |
| Photo D: Note for Man Dancer |
Hi, this is Ire
I would like to share my working process. For my dance animation I took several notes by myself. After I finished researching references, I start to break down keys. Then make 'Drawn out key frame' note. Photo B is my Key frame note. I break down the key frame, man and woman seperatly. Because they have different key poses.
Bold Red # = Key frame
Gray # = new added Key frame
If you look at Photo B, You can't figure out whats going on. It's hard to recognize which frame is which pose. So, I made new notes for visualizing it. Photo C and D, both are 'Drawn out key frame' note. In this note I wrote down "Where is the center of gravity", "When is the weight shifting moment", "which way to rotate their body" etc......
This process helped me a lot to in my workflow. I hope this posting will help you guys.




2 comments:
Cool job Ire! I was thinking about doing a dance animation for the second assignment so this definitely helps for planning it out.
Yay~!! :D
Post a Comment