Tuesday, May 5, 2015

BEN- Creature_02

i have updated the jump. sure the animation is a little slow but i can speed that up. i wanna know if all the poses are working well and if it looks better .
Thank you guys.

3 comments:

alicia said...

Hey

I think it is looking better.

At F. 91, I think it doesn't seem realistic that he is able to stop him self, because he is already doing down this slope that doesn't have something to cling to. Plus it's quite a hard hit, on the translation of the upper body.


F. 165ish? these body movements don't make sense to me. I think maybe try to clean up the poses a bit for clarity


For his final jump, i think you could really push the squash and stretch.

GJ

Unknown said...

This piece is coming along well. Like you said the slipping of the cat does seem a bit slow, but the poses seem to work. The only poses I think could use more clean up and balance are between F.96-100; I feel like the cat would not be able to hold on. Maybe moving the back legs away from the edge of the car would help this.The fall when the cat jumps is a little abrupt I kind of want to see what happens to the cat or at least where he falls. Overall, good job!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.