Looks good man, I really like the camera work and overall action. For the breakdown in the start where he does the quick turnaround a different pose there might make it more interesting or possibly just have him do a half turnaround/look behind so his body is already facing the way he's going when he leaps off screen. Good Job!
hey man This is looking nice. I think for his first turn around like nick said, is too sharp. Also I'm not sure about the full turn around, maybe just do a twist of the body over the shoulder type of look..? that could be cool. I think his turn and ears look nice.
He has nice weight when he lands on the pole. What are your thoughts behind him spinning? I'm not sure what he's doing, and if he is holding on with his feet or his hands. Maybe more of a fluid motion from that spin to the jumping off?
Good work so far. I really like the liveliness you gave to the creature with the ear and eye movements as well as the head/nose showing that he is sensing something; it is also good timing on these details.
I feel like the first turn to look back is a bit fast maybe having it do a whole torso movement and holding it when the creature turns will make it more clear on what is going on. Another thing would be to give that overlapping action on the turn, having the head delay. This is a big creature, give it some time to turn the head. Also, the spin on the second pole is unclear as to what he is holding on to.
3 comments:
Looks good man, I really like the camera work and overall action. For the breakdown in the start where he does the quick turnaround a different pose there might make it more interesting or possibly just have him do a half turnaround/look behind so his body is already facing the way he's going when he leaps off screen.
Good Job!
hey man
This is looking nice.
I think for his first turn around like nick said, is too sharp. Also I'm not sure about the full turn around, maybe just do a twist of the body over the shoulder type of look..? that could be cool. I think his turn and ears look nice.
He has nice weight when he lands on the pole. What are your thoughts behind him spinning? I'm not sure what he's doing, and if he is holding on with his feet or his hands.
Maybe more of a fluid motion from that spin to the jumping off?
:)
looking gooooooddd
Good work so far. I really like the liveliness you gave to the creature with the ear and eye movements as well as the head/nose showing that he is sensing something; it is also good timing on these details.
I feel like the first turn to look back is a bit fast maybe having it do a whole torso movement and holding it when the creature turns will make it more clear on what is going on. Another thing would be to give that overlapping action on the turn, having the head delay. This is a big creature, give it some time to turn the head. Also, the spin on the second pole is unclear as to what he is holding on to.
Good job so far!
Post a Comment