Nice job! I feel this dancing tempo is extremely quick and the only chance you can do a slow holding shift is from around frame 60. Since Mery has different foot length from the reference dancer, you can try a bigger step shift (so you can keep her foot straight) to lower her root and make a nice "U" arc.
4 comments:
Good job! You have a very good reference. But I think you can make more emotion of the character's face will be better~
Nice job! I feel this dancing tempo is extremely quick and the only chance you can do a slow holding shift is from around frame 60. Since Mery has different foot length from the reference dancer, you can try a bigger step shift (so you can keep her foot straight) to lower her root and make a nice "U" arc.
I think you did a great job! Can't wait to see the finished piece. :)
Post a Comment