I do like the idle posing but the slip is not readable. I don't feel the slip in the weight change. The weight shift is looking good, but the initial beginning part of the weight shift looks too fast.
The slipping is throwing me off. I don't know if it's part of your idle pose or you're showing the transition from idle-slip-recovery-idle.
The slipping itself is done well, but some parts move too fast. Eg. after she recovers and looks properly balanced, her body moves screen left very fast.
I love your idea of her slipping. It gives more personality to the character. :) At first I didn't know she was slipping, because it looked as though there was some issue with her feet. But I got it when I watched it over again. Maybe if you exaggerated the slipping part like her poses and expression may improve it?
5 comments:
I do like the idle posing but the slip is not readable. I don't feel the slip in the weight change. The weight shift is looking good, but the initial beginning part of the weight shift looks too fast.
The slipping is throwing me off. I don't know if it's part of your idle pose or you're showing the transition from idle-slip-recovery-idle.
The slipping itself is done well, but some parts move too fast. Eg. after she recovers and looks properly balanced, her body moves screen left very fast.
the first pose look good but the one after it is not readable
I love your idea of her slipping. It gives more personality to the character. :) At first I didn't know she was slipping, because it looked as though there was some issue with her feet. But I got it when I watched it over again. Maybe if you exaggerated the slipping part like her poses and expression may improve it?
the pose on the 2 and 3 secends are a little rubbery but very smooth. I like the blocking.
Post a Comment