Would like to see a longer video of the cycle to get a better read, but looks ok. But really hard to look through for the overlapping and placement in this video.
Without a full loop, it's hard to look at everything as a whole. From what I can gather, the feet seem to hang out in Tz at the contact pose. When they hit the ground they should be moving back immediately, but yours seems to delay moving back for a frame or two.
7 comments:
Would like to see a longer video of the cycle to get a better read, but looks ok. But really hard to look through for the overlapping and placement in this video.
Without a full loop, it's hard to look at everything as a whole. From what I can gather, the feet seem to hang out in Tz at the contact pose. When they hit the ground they should be moving back immediately, but yours seems to delay moving back for a frame or two.
looks great! keep on working
Nice job!
looks nice,
I think you can make the action longer,make it be cycle~~
I like the pose of your character. It's very nice!
Post a Comment