Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Joanna - AFG Progress

Idle Pose



Running



3 Attacks


5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

the animation is vary smooth, impressive~ ^0^

rushingkar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rushingkar said...

I like the pushing up the glasses on the idle pose. The idle pose itself seems very slow and drifty, as does the transition back to idle

in the run, the feet hang back too long at the back.

For the attacks, the first oen is good, but the second one the hands are too slow. They move down too slowly. She's a light character, so she should be moving very fast and agile-y. I would add some vibration at the end of the last pose. The wrists are bending too much when she's "gaining energy" on the last pose. I get what you're trying to do, but hands can't bend that much unless you're resting on a table.

In general, the buildup ofthe attacks are good, but the execution are too slow. Especially because she's such a light character, they need to be a couple frames faster

Unknown said...

I like the pushing up glasses too! But I feel she may pushes up right after the glasses drops down, or she looks very uncomfortable before the glasses are being pushed back XD.

For idle and running, I think you can lower her elbows a lot (unless she's very, very strong in your character setting). She looks like an angry muscle man with these elbows.

3 attacks are great~ just need to speed up a lot. Good works overall!