I would look at cutting out some of the beginning. What you have so far is a LOT of work (28 character seconds!). The beginning part doesn't show any interaction and therefor doesn't really take advantage of have two characters, it's just more work. I would focus on the parts where their forces are push/pulling on each other since that will be the most interesting.
3 comments:
I would look at cutting out some of the beginning. What you have so far is a LOT of work (28 character seconds!). The beginning part doesn't show any interaction and therefor doesn't really take advantage of have two characters, it's just more work. I would focus on the parts where their forces are push/pulling on each other since that will be the most interesting.
I agree so it has more of a faster pace to it, :) thanks Taylor
Post a Comment