Don't forget to put your name in the title of the post, or else you won't get credit for it
That toe tap looks pretty good. I could not hear the music she was dancing to.
I feel like you really got the weight shift down nicely! I would maybe rethink the position of the fingers in that hand pose. Maybe have adding some sort of subtle movement in your polishing stages just to give it that extra something.
Looking good so far Jessie! I would maybe smooth out some of the head movement, it looks a little on the jittery side
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Don't forget to put your name in the title of the post, or else you won't get credit for it
That toe tap looks pretty good. I could not hear the music she was dancing to.
I feel like you really got the weight shift down nicely! I would maybe rethink the position of the fingers in that hand pose. Maybe have adding some sort of subtle movement in your polishing stages just to give it that extra something.
Looking good so far Jessie! I would maybe smooth out some of the head movement, it looks a little on the jittery side
Post a Comment