I really like how the render came out on this Patrick! I see that you fixed the weird cross eyed thing they seemed to have going on before this version. I do see a little bit of a pop when the woman goes under. But you can revisit the project in the future and take your polishing further. The characters feel grounded and I'd say they are moving in a convincing manner. Good job, I can't wait to see your next project!
1 comment:
I really like how the render came out on this Patrick! I see that you fixed the weird cross eyed thing they seemed to have going on before this version. I do see a little bit of a pop when the woman goes under. But you can revisit the project in the future and take your polishing further. The characters feel grounded and I'd say they are moving in a convincing manner. Good job, I can't wait to see your next project!
Post a Comment