Just talking about the movement, I think now you should start adding some breakdowns to your female character so that it wont stick out as much since you got Dobby splined out and with more fluid animation. I feel that the hand movement you got at the end is a little fast and also stiff, so maybe add some rotation to the fingers to create that secondary and follow through for that motion it will help make it look more natural. This could be a fun piece to see finished considering that characters you have chosen and the attitude you have given Dobby. Maybe consider have Bonnie playing off this too for a good performance! :)
it looks really good so far. the one thing I would work on is Dobbys hands. in some places they look to be staying in place when they should be moving more. You might want to switch to FK.
Somehow hand animation has been so tricky.Maybe because of using IK..:( I hope it turns out a fun piece=))~ I might just have bonnie get slapped, and animate her like just a normal person for people to feel empathy to bonnie character..hehe Thanks for tips~~~~:)
I think your main problem is pretty much what everyone else has been saying about the hands. I also would like to add that I think you need more movement in the abdomen since he is in that cradled position. I think this will look really good once it has the lips synced up and bonnie more keyed out
8 comments:
You should add in some movement on the girl when the creature moves if your trying to make it look like the creature is heavy.
Just talking about the movement, I think now you should start adding some breakdowns to your female character so that it wont stick out as much since you got Dobby splined out and with more fluid animation. I feel that the hand movement you got at the end is a little fast and also stiff, so maybe add some rotation to the fingers to create that secondary and follow through for that motion it will help make it look more natural. This could be a fun piece to see finished considering that characters you have chosen and the attitude you have given Dobby. Maybe consider have Bonnie playing off this too for a good performance! :)
it looks really good so far. the one thing I would work on is Dobbys hands. in some places they look to be staying in place when they should be moving more. You might want to switch to FK.
Yea~~ Right~ I'm thinking to take her waist Ctrl up and down or twist according to the creature's move~~Thanks~:))
Yea~ I totally agree on switching to FK.. I was a bit afraid of dealing with FK.
it seems it would be more convenient. Thanks~~!~~!
Somehow hand animation has been so tricky.Maybe because of using IK..:(
I hope it turns out a fun piece=))~ I might just have bonnie get slapped, and animate her like just a normal person for people to feel empathy to bonnie character..hehe Thanks for tips~~~~:)
I think your main problem is pretty much what everyone else has been saying about the hands. I also would like to add that I think you need more movement in the abdomen since he is in that cradled position. I think this will look really good once it has the lips synced up and bonnie more keyed out
Post a Comment