So far so good. I really like the little shrug and table slam that Person2 does.
The hat seems to keep sliding a little after Person1 lets go, and maybe you should have Person2's eyes flit back and forth a little before swiping down to look at the money.
really nice. i suggest when the general puts his hat down, instead of him sliding it into the table, have him set it down then shift it aside into position.
Excellent movement and timing! I'm digging how fluid the animation is already. One suggestion I have is to add a little more motion to the red character's head as he leans in; at the moment it feels like his head is moving on a fixed path while his mouth and eyes move. Keep up the good work!
the animation overall looks very nice. I can feel their emotion and what they want from each other. I think the composition at the beginning could be closer to the characters if you don't have any environment.
so far so good. one of the things that caught my tension is the timing of a character on the left picking up a hat. it looks weird to me. And the hat slides off from hands when the character put it down on the table. left arm of the other character is poking through the chair, so fix that. the eye movement of the black guy seems to be little bit too fast. look at money and pose, or look down, look back up and pose.
5 comments:
So far so good. I really like the little shrug and table slam that Person2 does.
The hat seems to keep sliding a little after Person1 lets go, and maybe you should have Person2's eyes flit back and forth a little before swiping down to look at the money.
really nice. i suggest when the general puts his hat down, instead of him sliding it into the table, have him set it down then shift it aside into position.
Excellent movement and timing! I'm digging how fluid the animation is already. One suggestion I have is to add a little more motion to the red character's head as he leans in; at the moment it feels like his head is moving on a fixed path while his mouth and eyes move. Keep up the good work!
the animation overall looks very nice. I can feel their emotion and what they want from each other. I think the composition at the beginning could be closer to the characters if you don't have any environment.
so far so good.
one of the things that caught my tension is the timing of a character on the left picking up a hat. it looks weird to me. And the hat slides off from hands when the character put it down on the table.
left arm of the other character is poking through the chair, so fix that.
the eye movement of the black guy seems to be little bit too fast. look at money and pose, or look down, look back up and pose.
Post a Comment