Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Tao Katahira - Dialogue Week 5

Blocking




SyncSketch link:
http://www.syncsketch.com/playground/9017db956a2f4c5cbae889d1f924f1ba

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good choice in reference for a animated dialogue. with our due date coming up in a couple of weeks, i suggest that the movements be completed soon so you can work on the mouth animation.

Vincent Hechanova said...

I'm not sure if the playblast didn't catch the audio or maybe it was the Blogger format, but I can't hear the dialogue that comes with the scene. Other than that, the timing feels good. I feel that the character in the green shirt mostly kept the same pose from beginning to end (hands together around his drink), so I would suggest changing his hand and arm posing just a little bit.

Unknown said...

Staging looks ok but I need to see the emotion of characters, the audience needs to know why are they saying those words? What kind of relationship between both of them?

Unknown said...

because of missing the audio, it is hard to tell what two characters are doing. so make sure that the audio will work next time. And the characters are missing their emotion, so please work on facial expressions to convey their emotions.