Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Homan AFG wk05

2 comments:

Wilson Lee Zhi Xian said...

Hi!

Idle pose & gesture
- looks good for your idle but I hope that you could animate your hands and your torso to make it alive.
- the transition gesture from your idle there's a hitch, watch out for that. It could be more smoother.
- why is he closing his eyes when he is doing the gesture?
- so your gesture torso animation looks a bit awkward, is good that you break up the torso to make it feel alive but I think the timing for the torso is offset too much, try to tone it down.


Run
- Your run looks good! Your hands could have an overlap so that is not so stiff.
- animate the torso, hip and head then pretty much your run would look good! tips : Rx, Ry for torso

Unknown said...

I can see the potential here. Make sure to make a good silhouette of your character and key in more in-betweens.