I like the shift of the character's foot when he changes his weight shift. I think his upper body is a bit too rigid compared to his lower half, though. Rather than have his back kept straight, I suggest arching the character's spine slightly forward to make him appear more active. Good work!
because the torso is not moving, i don't buy that the torso drives arms, but arms are moving a lot. so first work on torso and move onto arms. also the head doesn't turn toothily, so just fix it. I like the movement of the right leg. it is very natural that the leg turns when the body weight shifts.
3 comments:
I like the shift of the character's foot when he changes his weight shift. I think his upper body is a bit too rigid compared to his lower half, though. Rather than have his back kept straight, I suggest arching the character's spine slightly forward to make him appear more active. Good work!
I agree with Tarantad0. I think the character's arm can also add some movement.
because the torso is not moving, i don't buy that the torso drives arms, but arms are moving a lot. so first work on torso and move onto arms.
also the head doesn't turn toothily, so just fix it.
I like the movement of the right leg. it is very natural that the leg turns when the body weight shifts.
Post a Comment