If you compare the first and last frames it doesn't look like the characters have progressed too much. The guy on the left has gotten a little more in the other guy's face but not much more. I think you could exaggerate that. Maybe the guy on the left should get even more in the other guys face. I wouldn't push it too far though. Think a bit of Cruella getting into Roger's face maybe. That's what I think of when I see it.
1 comment:
Pretty damn good screen direction.
If you compare the first and last frames it doesn't look like the characters have progressed too much. The guy on the left has gotten a little more in the other guy's face but not much more. I think you could exaggerate that. Maybe the guy on the left should get even more in the other guys face. I wouldn't push it too far though. Think a bit of Cruella getting into Roger's face maybe. That's what I think of when I see it.
Post a Comment