I think your screen direction is off. I don't know who I'm supposed to look at. Both characters are moving alot. I'm watching the guy on the left at first, but once his cycle goes through a few times I look to the other guy but just as that happens the guy on the left falls down.
I think the guy on the right shouldn't move much until about the 3rd cycle for the guy on the left. Then the guy on the right could reach up to put the start on top of the tree; pause on the reaching pose and then the guy on the left could fall.
So it's like this: Left guy Right guy 1 cycle look at tree 1 cycle look at box 1 cycle grab star 1 cycle reach to place start fall hold hold turn around hold react
This way the audience will know where to look at all times and you don't have to change your animation that much. Basically you just have to move your keys around.
1 comment:
I think your screen direction is off. I don't know who I'm supposed to look at. Both characters are moving alot. I'm watching the guy on the left at first, but once his cycle goes through a few times I look to the other guy but just as that happens the guy on the left falls down.
I think the guy on the right shouldn't move much until about the 3rd cycle for the guy on the left. Then the guy on the right could reach up to put the start on top of the tree; pause on the reaching pose and then the guy on the left could fall.
So it's like this:
Left guy Right guy
1 cycle look at tree
1 cycle look at box
1 cycle grab star
1 cycle reach to place start
fall hold
hold turn around
hold react
This way the audience will know where to look at all times and you don't have to change your animation that much. Basically you just have to move your keys around.
Post a Comment