The updated version of my blocking. I fixed some part of my scene based on every comments I got in the class, thanks everyone, hope it looks better. I would be happy for more input.
Ohh The entrance looks alot better. I think the slam works alot better now. I think your timing is really good, we know what character to look at.
One thing i noticed when the boss comes in and says "I was just in my office" It looks like he is trying to hitchhike. I think if you rotate up your elbow is around a 90 degree angle it might read better.
The ending! Grabbing the face makes me laugh everrry time! Good choice!
For feedback, though - when the Boss crosses his arms and pats his hand in waiting.. the entire visual of it feels.. ehh. cliche' ? It's a veryy obvious gesture - on the verge of over-the-top pantomime.
I'd be curious to see what you'd find in a video reference - lots of subtle, below-the-radar goodies I'd bet. ^_-
3 comments:
Ohh The entrance looks alot better. I think the slam works alot better now. I think your timing is really good, we know what character to look at.
One thing i noticed when the boss comes in and says "I was just in my office" It looks like he is trying to hitchhike. I think if you rotate up your elbow is around a 90 degree angle it might read better.
oh, I just noticed that, it really looks like he's hitchhiking. thanks Jason.
The ending! Grabbing the face makes me laugh everrry time! Good choice!
For feedback, though - when the Boss crosses his arms and pats his hand in waiting.. the entire visual of it feels.. ehh. cliche' ? It's a veryy obvious gesture - on the verge of over-the-top pantomime.
I'd be curious to see what you'd find in a video reference - lots of subtle, below-the-radar goodies I'd bet. ^_-
Post a Comment