Hey guys! Ivania, posting. Here's an updated version of my blocking. I feel like I'm falling a little behind, but I wanted to get everything down before moving on. Let me know what you guys think!
Looks good! I like the way the man moves a bit more this time, especially when he scoots back on the couch.
Personally, I think the end would read a bit stronger if he moved closer to her, starting at 00:09. It would emphasize his panic and give her something physically to shrink back from.
I agree strongly with Brittany's suggestion of moving him closer! It would really feel like the scene is escalating alongside the stress of the dialogue.
I love what you have with the girl - she's even avoiding eye contact! lol Perhaps rather than him inching closer and closer though, at the end he could actually turn towards her - perhaps with a knee on the cushion - just so he can face her, making it even harder for her to avoid him. He wants answers! >:D
2 comments:
Looks good! I like the way the man moves a bit more this time, especially when he scoots back on the couch.
Personally, I think the end would read a bit stronger if he moved closer to her, starting at 00:09. It would emphasize his panic and give her something physically to shrink back from.
Good gestures, from both characters. :)
I agree strongly with Brittany's suggestion of moving him closer! It would really feel like the scene is escalating alongside the stress of the dialogue.
I love what you have with the girl - she's even avoiding eye contact! lol Perhaps rather than him inching closer and closer though, at the end he could actually turn towards her - perhaps with a knee on the cushion - just so he can face her, making it even harder for her to avoid him. He wants answers! >:D
Post a Comment