Saturday, October 22, 2011

Lana Bachynski - Jar of Dirt Critique

As with the last time I attempted posting a comment, I have again been denied. Not sure if there's any accesibility issues on your end David, but it might be nice to check out when if you have the time.

That being said, I shall not be silenced! Thus, here is a bit of crit for the post below:

It's nice to hear it with the audio. I find that the slow look between "Dirt" and "This is a jar of dirt" to be particularly successful. I think it really conveys the blatant skepticism in "Jack's" voice nicely.

That being said, I think my main note was touched upon last class: I believe it's important to not lose "Jack's" face when he turns to protect his Jar. I it would still have the same effect ( if not a better one) if you have him turn TOWARDS the camera rather than away from it as then we really get the opportunity to see him clinging to that oh-so-precious dirt.

No comments: