Monday, March 28, 2016

Allison Freeman Lipsync

Week 8 Lipsync:

I worked mostly on the woman however I have not really animated the arms I want to get the torso in both characters working well first. It needs a lot of work still but overall I have learned so much with this project and I will continue to work on this for a demo reel piece outside of class.


http://www.syncsketch.com/playground/da39d17014c84cb48b27004b01dc99f4

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Movement seems very stiff and rigged. Maybe go to the graph editor and make all the keys spline's. Then just adjust to your liking then polish it up.

Sui said...

There is a hand snap between 0:08 and 0:09. I would pose the fingers to break the stiffness of the hand

Unknown said...

the only thing I would work on is probably the male character and work on your constraints. I really like the posing and animation on the female character, she's for sure the main character in your shot. It's looking good so far! :D

Unknown said...

Characters still look a bit stiff, her arms could use a little more work so the animation can look smoother, and more attention to the lip sync.

David G Latour said...

Keep working the core of the character using the workflow I showed you in the workshop. The offsets in the female are showing great improvement.

Unknown said...

overall it pretty good animation, i like your scene it's very funny. the problem i think you missed keys on the male's right arm.