Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Ruoling Shen's Lip Sync 2



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the overall piece. it's pretty fluent. i think the turning still need more work.

Anita Ongko said...

Good job on the timing and overall movements. I really like your keyposes and the in betweens. I think the moment where he shoots his arms up before yelling "I don't have any trees" could start with holding more on the beginning pose and moves up faster to indicate the energy of his anger.

Unknown said...

I agree with He Dennis on this one. With the turning, if you adjust the speed of the turn to be a bit more abrupt or faster in the spin it would convey his irritation very nicely. Have him start slow then spin quick back to slow to get that organic feel of irritation and emotion. Other than that, the piece is really good.

Unknown said...

Need TY & Rotation on his root so it looks like he's taking steps and shifting weight.

David G Latour said...

The head/neck and arms need some small adjustments in the breakdowns to have them offset from the torso a bit more. First section of the dialogue feels 1 frame late. Eyeline drifts on head turns: add more definition to the transitions so that the don't loose focus.

I would sharpen up the action on "I don't have any trees" but favoring the anticipation for 1-2 frames longer and overshooting the action a bit more. That last moment needs to be a bit more explosive.