Tuesday, March 29, 2016

DelongZhang_Dialogue_Wizard Interiew


5 comments:

Unknown said...

It's looking really good! I would work a little more on the hands, it feels like the fingers are moving at the same speed. maybe you can offset them a little. Your poses are great though, that's something i wouldn't change.

Unknown said...

Looks great. I would add a hold when your character conjures the flower, and maybe some movement on the top hand fingers to create a focal point for viewer. As of now it happens really fast and isn't perfectly clear on the first viewing.

Unknown said...

Great smooth animation, I would just pay a bit more attention to the lip sync, add more keys and maybe exaggerate the keys when he is louder than usual.

Unknown said...

nice job! it is pretty fluent animation. well done!

David G Latour said...

I'd speed up the action from the wizard waiting to the first bit of the wizard line so that he really explodes out of the hold. This will contrast nicely with the smoother softer action that follows. Go deeper down on the "Doom" grip and crush so that it's a more violent action.