Nice timing! The only part I would fix is the fast rotation of the camera towards the end.
I like this piece. I think you did good job on the jumping, and I like your camera movement.
It's looking really good. The only thing I would work on is small details like hands. overall it's working really well. You really got the physics well.
Smooth out the camera move and polish the last 36 frames (the landing and recovery)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Nice timing! The only part I would fix is the fast rotation of the camera towards the end.
I like this piece. I think you did good job on the jumping, and I like your camera movement.
It's looking really good. The only thing I would work on is small details like hands. overall it's working really well. You really got the physics well.
Smooth out the camera move and polish the last 36 frames (the landing and recovery)
Post a Comment