Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Alexander_Lee-1st pass


Basic blocking pass for the acting scene

2 comments:

Mike Barnett said...

That's a pretty funny clip. I like the facial expressions. They match well with the clip.
Where are they? Have you decided on what you want them to be referring to? That will make some subtle differences in the acting and also the scenery.
I'm thinking that it would be nice to not have the girl's body blocked in that second shot. If she's behind a counter, it would probably be only up to her waist. What she's leaning on looks a bit like a podium.

Scott Cho said...

Hi Alex!

In a second shot, I see so much space on a screen left. I also think it is best to avoid the boy's arm silhouette overlapping to a counter's as much as possible. How about if you change camera's position toward screen right, zoom-in, and turn the camera toward screen left a bit?

By the way, I love your characters' dialogues and facial expressions.

Good luck!